Sunday, October 23, 2022

Monster Snacks

 Hello everyone!

Found on Pinterest, no credit given

Does everyone have their costumes all done?
Trick or Treat candy in a bowl?
Spooky music set to ‘Play’?

Kaleidoscope by inkspired and KaleidoCam 

We went to a party last night.
Costumes encouraged. Mix of ages.
Crazy decorations!
We were greeted by not one,
not two,
But THREE 9 foot tall spooky Things.
And that was just on one side of the house!

I told the hostess I was bringing a dessert
and to save me room on the table for
a cookie sheet size surprise.

This is the photo from online:


Pretty cute, right?
My husband found some candy ‘monster eyes’
So I decided to do monsters instead of all vampires.
Kind of like this:


Okay!
Left early Sat am to get 2 dozen cake glazed doughnuts.

The only doughnut store in my town had 9.
They were white glazed covered.
Hmmm.
Went over to King Soopers, a grocery store
with a large bakery.
They had 3 pumpkin glazed cake doughnuts.
Ok.
5 chocolate cake doughnuts.
3 maple with nuts doughnuts.
Ok.
20 is close to 24…

Here is what mine looked like,
when trying to fit the teeth in:


While it did look monstrous, 
they didn’t really look quite as cute
as I was envisioning.
By the way, the doughnut on the left has 4 toothpicks trying to hold it together…

So,  I used toothpicks for the teeth;
which kind of balanced on the toothpicks.
Blobs of yellow sparkle frosting in a tube 
I found on clearance
and candy monster eyes!
Here we go:



You have to admit,
they are pretty scary!
😂

Hope your Halloween is fun,
Safe,
and just a little bit scary,
But in a good way!
Like Monster Doughnuts…

‘Til next time,
Inkspired

P.S. there were no leftovers!




No comments:

Post a Comment