Tuesday, November 8, 2022

A Colorful Autumn

 

Kaleidoscope by inkspired and KaleidoCam 


Orange!

Fall!

Bittersweet!

Autumn!

Tangerine!

So many wonderful colors in this Harvest time of year.

Let’s celebrate!


I’ve been having loads of fun at the Eagle View Senior Center in town.
I get to teach paper crafting (see above),
painting rocks (see below),
Napkin Appliqué 
and so much more.


Another Iris Folded card I have taught at Eagle View

Here’s a card I made with my
Cricut Explore Air2
shortly after I got it:

Card by inkspired and Cricut

And it’s orange!

Orange snapdragons that flew in and bloomed in my rocks!

Marigold

Bronze

Carrot


Some red-orange flowers from my garden:


and…

Playin’ with my apps and a photo of a Blackberry Lily


I think ginger cats can be so pretty.
But then, when they have attitude…


Found on Pinterest

Apricot!

Honey!

Persimmon!

Hmmmm….
This could make me hungry!

But then, we have made this time of year to be
a lot about food, haven’t we?




Yam!

Orange Peel!

Tangelo!

All these colors have specific color codes;
So you can wear them,
decorate with them
or paint with them;

Berkeley Hat Company

From The Spruce, posted on Pinterest



Or even travel with them!

Apartment Therapy, Pinterest

Of course, I like to make kaleidoscopes 
with orange tones.






This is a favorite orange bowl 
I like to decorate with:



Looking for ORANGE things for this blog,
I came across some stunning
Orange dresses and accessories.
I’m thinkin’ an
ORANGE FASHION Blog 
should be coming soon…

Deep saffron!

Pumpkin!

Marmalade!

A marigold from my garden


Photo found on Pinterest 


A beaded netted flower pin I made ages ago with leftover beads

I hope you have had fun checking out some ORANGE today!

‘Til next time,
inkspired









No comments:

Post a Comment