Saturday, September 19, 2020

Kaleidoscopes

 Welcome!

All kaleidoscopes are by inkspired using KaleidoCam app

Well, apparently I am stuck with the ‘new format’ blogger.
Sigh.
Just took me 5 minutes to place the welcome,
photo and description.
Not fun.
Sooooo......let’s begin our adventure!

Garden kaleidoscopes 




I have enjoyed our flower gardens so much this year.
With all that color, texture and shape
they constantly cried out
“Take a photo!”
“Make kaleidoscopes!”
So, I did!






I had so many beautiful Black-eyed Susans this year,
planted from a mixed seed packet.
Yellow is a favorite color of mine -
so cheery!





You may have noticed that some other yellow flowers
have crept into my kaleidoscopes.
I also have yellow/white striped flowers,
daisies, and yellow day lilies to name a few.



Somehow purple is always plentiful in my garden,
so I suppose that is another fave flower color.
I know it is one of my favorite colors overall.
💜




I think I will close with just a few more
flower kaleidoscopes.
I have a plethora of them, you know!




‘Til next time,
inkspired


No comments:

Post a Comment