Saturday, February 1, 2020

Kaleidoscope fun

Welcome
Kaleidoscope by inkspired 

Have you asked yourself
“Why does she keep posting 
all those kaleidoscopes?”

???

A paper kaleidoscope by inkspired


Invent your world.
Surround yourself with people,
color, sounds, and work
that nourishes you.’

-SARK

I have shared this quote in past blogs.
It’s a sentiment that I believe needs to be repeated.
How short our memories can be!


Toxic people
Toxic thoughts and
Toxic habits-
They are all insidious, sneaky things
that creep into our lives and we don’t even realize it.


I have found in my life that these damaging people,
relationships, actions and habits are
Extremely Difficult
to break free from; to remove them;
to say NO! to.

That is their strength-
To fool you into believing false things
about yourself, about your self esteem
and how you see the world through their eyes
not the eyes of truth and beauty.


How does this relate to kaleidoscopes?

I am surrounding myself with beauty!
I am reminded of the wonders that abound
all around me, every day!

a garden flower kaleidoscope by inkspired


“We can only be said to be alive
in those moments when our hearts
are conscious 
of our treasures.”

- Thornton Wilder



Kaleidoscopes are fascinating.
They take a picture, and by division and separation 
create something altogether new!


By turning your kaleidoscope slightly
you are shown an all new perspective..
new colors, new shapes!


Okay, I’m giving away my secret:

KaleidaCam

This is the app I use. 
You can find it in the App Store!

Have a color-filled, awesome day!

‘Til next time,
inkspired

Truth: usually experienced before 10am or coffee-

If you see dropped food on the bottom of the oven, do not attempt to remove if the oven is turned ON.
Coils are hot. Check on/off first.
😳



No comments:

Post a Comment