Friday, November 22, 2019

Kaleidoscopes and free apps

Welcome!
Kaleidoscope by inkspired

I was waiting in a restaurant recently, waiting for some friends.
Since I can never just ‘sit’
I always bring something to read, something to do.
That day I had my iPad so I started editing my
Kaleidoscopes.


A customer walked past and commented
‘Is that one of those coloring pages?’
He explained he had just downloaded an app for coloring.
I replied that no, this was from an app called
KaleidaCam
that uses my camera and iPad to create kaleidoscopes.


 

He really liked the few I showed him, and copied down the name.

I hope he found the app, it is such a fun one!
I downloaded mine free, through the site called
AppAdvice.
Great site! Every day there are 3-4 apps to choose from,
Totally free!
(Usually cost from  $ .99 - 6.99 or so)


To make these fun and beautiful kaleidoscopes I use the
KaleidaCam app, with my iPad camera.


Sometimes you can figure out what I am capturing,
Like the flowers in my garden, above.

Sometimes it is a mystery!


I hope they have brought a bit of beauty into your life today.
❤️


‘Til next time,
inkspired

Truth, learned from experience:
The coffee pot water will not heat until you turn the stovetop on.
😁


No comments:

Post a Comment