Thursday, August 15, 2024

Old Blog Graphics

 Welcome!

Card collage by inkspired

I wanted to let you know….

When looking at my older blogs, you might not be able to see all the photos and diagrams and such that are a major part of my blogs.

Oh no!

By Sandra Boynton

But wait!

There’s more!

Just tap on the ‘empty’ space 

where the photo should be and

Voila!

The photo pops up!

Sorry for the nuisance.

Happy the photos are still there. 


Found on Pinterest

Here’s another little, random hint that makes my life easier:

When using your favorite die cutting machine (mine is Spellbinder’s Platinum)

having trouble getting little pieces out?Sandwich a piece of wax paper between the die and the paper. Little pieces come right out!

Card by inkspired

Hint #2:

I cut up a stack of card sized wax paper sheets so they are ready to use when I need them.

 I discovered if I lay the wax paper onto my checkered table cloth I can cut a straight line quite easily!


That’s it for today.

I’m working on 3 different blogs right now. I hope to publish one soon.

;)

‘Til next time,

inkspired


Pinterest: K.Kloberdans



No comments:

Post a Comment