Sunday, April 2, 2023

A few of my favorite things

 in Purple!

Photo & Video Envato-Tuts+, 2010


Lots of family stuff going on -

which makes me very stressed.

I know things are out of my hands

and always in God’s hands,

so I try not to worry.

Be relaxed.

Calm.

Which brings me to thoughts of

Purple!

Pinterest

Purple has been a fave color of mine for quite awhile now.

Today I want to share with you some of my favorite purple things!

They’re not in any order, really.

And no, the photos are not the color of the bold shades of purple.

Just all shades of purple,

and some of my favorite things.

All kaleidoscopes by inkspired
😁

Lilac

Jewelry Television


Amethyst 

I love using recycled postage stamps in my art!


Wisteria

Salvatore Ferragamo, Italian, Metro Museum of Art


Grape

Sandra Bullock, SFGATE 2021

Violet

Amethyst Deceiver mushrooms (Laccaria amethystina)

Plum

Iris Folded card by inkspired



Lavender

“Lavender Locks”, Etsy CA


Orchid

Olga Suvorova 


Pansy Purple



(Yes, there really is a color named that!)

Heliotrope

Evening gown, House of Worth, French, 1910’s

Metropolitan Museum of Art 


Heather

Miss South Carolina 2014 Barbie, by ninimomo


Periwinkle


Chandelier by Horchow


Iris

Purple Cichlid fish

Boysenberry 


Madame Mim, Disney, by Cory Jensen





Thistle

Pinterest

Well, that’s it for today.

I have many other purple things saved, but I don’t want to overwhelm anyone!

‘Til next time,

inkspired

Favorite things shown:

Birds

Glass

Kaleidoscopes

Jewelry

Postage stamp art

Shoes

Red carpet fashions

Mushrooms

Iris Folding

Mermaids

Olga Suvorova 

Pansies

Vintage dresses

Barbie

Ninimomo

Pretty home decor

Colorful fish

Paper dolls

Cory Jensen

Watercolor painting

💜




No comments:

Post a Comment