Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Green-delicious

 Welcome!

By inkspired and WordPak 


A collection of 1940’s - 1950’s Jadeite dinnerware


Spring is here, with Summer right behind!

My garden has already bloomed with Daffodils, Tulips, Columbines and Dianthus.

I’m feelin’ pretty GREEN!

Original Collage Art Doll by inkspired



By Sandra Boynton

Shoes BigTree, by Luulla 




Pitas Niwas Chowk, City Palace, Jaipur, India
An interesting thing to note:
This door is ‘bamboo’ themed.
Bamboo can represent STRENGTH, HEALTH and FLEXIBILITY,
among other meanings.

I wanted to share with you a few of

My favorite green things.

Come have fun with me!

Mermaid by Llyncis on DeviantArt


Found on Pinterest

By inkspired

Unknown



Mario Luca Guisti Roberta glass pitcher


Kaleidoscopes by inkspired and KaleidoCam 

By Dolce and Gabbana 

By Sandra Boynton
Kyusu cast iron & steel teapot, Japanese bamboo design



Original Collage Art Doll by inkspired 



Found on Pinterest



Photo enhancement by inkspired and Percolator


‘I think it’s time to clean off my desk.
Okay, done.’

By Sandra Boynton


Found on Pinterest

Well!

Seems like I have A LOT of green things to share-

I will save the rest for another

Green-delicious day!

Had lots of fun putting these together.

Til next time,

inkspired


Truth of the day:

(Usually discovered before coffee and/or 10 am)

Be very careful when pouring milk for your cereal.
Or, it might end up in your water glass…








No comments:

Post a Comment