Sunday, March 8, 2020

It’s hard being green

Ribbit!


I know it’s only March,
but I am thinking SPRING!
and
that means green!

‘Let me glance at dear old Ireland again’
Turn of the century song title
Original Collage Paper Painting by inkspired
Using all recycled junk mail and magazines

Let’s have some green fun today!




Kaleidoscopes by inkspired & KaleidaCam 

Kermit has been a favorite since I saw him
the first time on TV in 
The Frog Prince fairytale with Miss Piggy.

Kermit, The Muppets

I found some fun ‘fake’ movie posters
featuring Kermit....




But wait!
There’s more!
(Old commercial humor)





Do you recognize all the movies they are spoofing?
FYI
If you haven’t seen 

“Driving Miss Daisy”

you have really missed out on a fabulous movie.


Let’s find some green in nature-


Does anyone know what this is?
I found the photo on Pinterest
with no identifying captions.

No matter,
I sure would not want that to buzz around my head!



Next we have a lovely Shamrock collage 
made with recycled, used postage stamps.
See past blogs to find more postage stamp art!
💚


Amazingstampgallery.blogspot.com


I believe this is from an Etsy shop, no longer available.

From an Etsy store, picture from Pinterest



A card by inkspired using scrap paper and bits of lace and buttons


A card by inkspired and Cricut Explorer 2

A lovely layered card by Shelly Newkirk

Well, are we feeling green yet?
Having fun with a new app, found on AppAdvice,
called WordPack.

Have a safe and Green Day!

Til next time - 
inkspired

Truth from experience - 
Usually discovered before 10am or coffee:

You will not find coffee mugs in the coffee/tea cupboard.
Coffee and tea are kept there.
Spoons are not found there either...


No comments:

Post a Comment