Friday, February 21, 2020

Silly Animals

Welcome!


Found on Pinterest, no credit given

Life has been a bit hectic lately.
Time to get my giggles back,
and what better way to do that than seeing
Silly Animals.

Come along with me,
 laughter is always more fun when shared.
It’s okay if you snort out loud!




Photo credit: Janet Jansen


Pinterest, lovetoknit.wordpress.com

Animals are like children.
They don’t care who is watching,
or what someone might think,
they just are.
They are funny and unique and free from worries.
I want to be more like that!


 Pinterest, Reader’s Digest


Pinterest, ‘at the zoo’, BuzzFeedPartner

DogTime








I am, as you may have noticed,
a big lover of dogs.
Cats can be nice, but definitely not always.
Cats are independent. At least they want you to think that.



Dogs want to be your buddy, your friend.
Dogs want to be with you at all times.




I also have a deep love and respect for other animals.
Even silly ones!


Pinterest post by BuzzFeedPartners
You lookin’ for me?!


Pinterest posted from Twitter
Just another day in the meadow...


BuzzFeedPartner, posted on Pinterest
A ticklish situation...



A ‘Dumbo Octopus’...really!


Just a couple more, and I think I’m out of my funk!






I hope I have brought you many smiles today!

‘Til next time,
inkspired 

Leave me a comment or photo!


Kaleidoscope by inkspired and KaleidoCam 

Truth: (usually experienced before 10am or coffee)
Seriously,
The coffee is NOT kept in the dishwasher.

No comments:

Post a Comment