Saturday, April 27, 2024

Spring Ball Fashions

 Welcome!


My Spring daffodils and tulips are nodding their pretty heads in a gentle breeze.

I think Spring is here!

Also, we have had an April snow, which is a sure sign that Spring has arrived.

No matter what the current fashion gurus say, Spring for me means pastel colors.

How about you?

Did you agree the one Spring where ‘they’ decided the Spring color palette would feature the color….

Black?

Wedding dress by Luulla


Nothing quite says 

‘Spring wedding’ like black…

Um….

No.

So I went on a search for pastels -

Shoes of course! 

What a logical place to start!

Posted by Lisa Firle; Pinterest


And where there’s fancy shoes, 

there’s beautiful dresses!

6Posted by Kimberly, 15 dresses; Pinterest

After falling in love with all the florals, and tulle, and lace; and stiletto heels with ribbons and loops of pearls,

I decided it was time for 

a Spring Fantasy Fashion Blog!

Posted by Gladys Rasnick; Pinterest

I think perhaps inside every woman is a little girl that wants to at least once be Cinderella - the gown, the shoes, the Ball.
Even my ‘tomboy’ friends just might want to put on a sparkly rhinestone pin.
Let’s dream a bit, shall we?
Veaul; Pinterest

Oh, I love this soft Spring Green shade -

Hardy Amies of London; Pinterest

Woman Getting Married; Pinterest

Posted by Sophia Peralta; Pinterest

Valentino; Pinterest


In a world of stilettos I wanted to showcase other height heels. 

Hmmmm…..hard to find! But I found some -

su.cheny; Pinterest

Linda; Etsy

Found on EBay

All of these shoes would work for hours of dancing and shmoozing.


Here are some skirts that just cry out to be twirled!

Luulla; Pinterest
 
Jazmine; Pinterest

Denver Dress; Pinterest

Hexagram; Pinterest

I-wear-my-sisters-clothes; Pinterest
#
light-in-the-box; Pinterest

Many girls start out with the gorgeous high heels, but as the night wears on they change to flats. Sounds sensible to me!

Lunss Custom Couture; Pinterest

Jimmy Choo 

Larroude’ sold by Anthropologie; Pinterest


Here are some delightful blush shades -

One Fab Day; Pinterest

Valentino; Pinterest

Vizcaya by Mori Lee

Valentino

Luulla

Badgley Mischka

This next gown has such a lovely neckline -

Anama posted on Pinterest


Shades of pink are always popular.

This one has a nice criss-cross bodice design-
Luulla

Posted on Pinterest

I love the swirls and scattered flowers on this one-
Lucye Ball posted on Pinterest
Oscar de la Renta

Andi Liong Jae posted on Pinterest

Found on Etsy 

Yellow has always been a favorite color of mine.

Blusy 

Irregular Choice


Miss Jophiel Official

Yyvonne

ABC Fashion

Dolce & Gabbana

Miss Quince Boutique
Mytheresa


Oh what fun I’ve had finding these gorgeous dresses and beautiful shoes!

Here are a couple of non-traditional blue gowns-

I-pinimg.com


Fashion Nova

Salon-de-couture.co.jp


Primavera

Here we have soft pastel blues -

Guef Fashions



Jimmy Choo

Luiza Coker


 
Lina ideas

IRL dress, photo credit: Daniele Veturelli


Jimmy Choo


Wedding Forward


Isamu Morita; Wedding Forward

Freya Rose, Celina style


Let’s finish with just a couple more -
Lulu felice
VDCOO

Roger Vivier for Dior c.1957

marry me; Pinterest

posted by Emily N; Pinterest

Of course I always have plenty of things I haven’t room to post in one blog.
I have enjoyed researching this so much,
or should I say dreaming so much?

This Cinderella is off to adjust her tiara…
‘Til next time,
inkspired

Pinterest: K Kloberdans
inkspiredmusings.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment