Thursday, July 7, 2022

A Mermaid Alphabet A-L

 

Recycled CD, Spellbinder die cuts, Cricut, stamps; by inkspired 

Welcome!

It’s so nice to have you join me.

❤️

‘Shoe Envy’ original collage art doll 
By inkspired 


Today I want to combine 2 of my favorite things…
Mermaids
and
Alphabets!

Original Collage Paper Painting hand cut from all recycled junk mail
By inkspired

Let’s get started with the letter A:

Found on Pinterest, listed as Etsy, but then ‘not available’

This lovely mermaid letter is what got me started on this blog!
Unfortunately I could find just a few, and no sources or artist ever confirmed.

Next - B
From a cross stitch book “Letters From Mermaids’
By Nora Corbett


Letter - C

Wanted Powers, posted on Pinterest


Letter - D
Etsy, TheFairyPaintbox

I had fun looking for the most variety
in mermaid styles!

Letter - E
Mitra’s Artist Diary 9/19/2016


Letter - F
Etsy, unknown
(Possibly from The Paper Nut, owner Jeanie Nelson)


Letter -
G
Quilled, uploaded to Pinterest by Just Quillit


Letter - H


Joyful Stitches

I could not find all of the alphabet letters with mermaids,
so I have added in nautical/beach themes. My inner mermaid
told me that was okay…

Letter - I
Etsy, by Fearless Divas

Letter - J

Northwest Crafts and Decor, LLC


Letter - K
Etsy, hand painted by Chika Pea

I just love that one!

I will close today with the
Letter - L

7 inch letter from EtsyCA, LITTLECHIOSHOP

That’s all for today!
I will be posting Mermaid Letters
M - Z
very soon.
I look forward to seeing you again!

‘Til next time,
inkspired






No comments:

Post a Comment