Friday, December 11, 2020

Christmas Cheer

 Welcome!

All kaleidoscopes by inkspired and KaleidoCam 

Let’s start the holiday season off 

with some cheerful red and green!

eHow UK posted on Pinterest


Not feeling too cheery?

Find something to laugh at!

Vintage photo

Something to wear to the annual Christmas party.

Now why didn’t I think of that?


Even those funny celebrities we love 

know how to dress for the parties.

Katy Perry

A young Debbie Reynolds


Madonna as ummm, a, Christmas tree....?

Okayyyyy,

The ‘new’ blogger has just frozen my choice of font, size and color so I guess we are stuck with black and whatever else they have chosen.


If blogger.com is trying to drive people away and go to other blog servers, 

I think they are doing a pretty good job.

All of which does not seem very cheerful to me, 

Ok, rant over.

So I think I need to find some humor fast!


Oh yes! That’s a good one.

Do you have funny holiday pictures lurking in your family?

Here’s another:


Ho! Ho! Ho!


This thoughtful pooch thinks those kids are silly...


This Kitty doesn’t care.

Mellow Kitty...

have found new-to-me holiday themes cartoons this year.

Here are a few:




This princess needs no introduction -


She’s ready for her photo session!

Oh those dogs...



So....have you cracked a smile yet?

You know what would make me smile?

Post a short note to me!


Sometimes it feels very lonely out here in blogger-land.


Not sure who is having the worst time here.




I hope you don’t mind I have not been posting the artists’ names today.

I felt each cartoon was pretty well identified .

The photos have been re-posted so many times on Pinterest 

I really could not tell whose photo was posted originally.

I’m happy others share their humor however!

😘

Time to go.

Been an ‘off’ few weeks. I apologize  for not posting more.

I am working on some drawings to show you better 

how to finish your Mermaid Altered tin diorama

(From the previous tutorial).



‘Til next time,

inkspired


Truth,

Usually discovered before coffee and/or 10 am -

It’s not such a good idea to ‘put a few decorations’ on your tree.

Ornaments fall, and crash.

Trees want to tip over.

Hangers go flying.

(The dog does enjoy the candy canes 

that were supposed to stay at the top of the tree however.)

You’re going to have to re-do it all anyway, once you are awake.

Go make a cup of coffee now...

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment