Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Laughter is good for the soul

 Welcome!

All kaleidoscopes by inkspired and KaleidoCam 

These are stressful times.

Quarantines, face masks, home schooling,

jobs lost, hurricanes, fire, no TP,

no funerals or weddings or christenings,

it truly is a difficult time we live in right now.


We live with random and senseless 

murder, shootings, stabbings, looting,

riots, fights, name-calling,

Oh, I could go on...

But

I’m not going to wallow in the mud pit.

I refuse to get sucked in to the depressing hatred.

Instead

I choose to laugh!

Artwork by inkspired

I choose to see the positive -

To see the beauty surrounding me.


“What you do,

the way you think,

makes you beautiful.”

- Scott Westerfeld, Uglies

I choose to see the humor all around me!

One of the goofiest Great Danes we have ever adopted.

The best way I know of to survive tough times

is laughter.

God gives us lots of examples in nature to laugh about.


Photo courtesy CatTime, Pinterest

First, let me apologize for how sloppy this blog is looking. Blogspot decided to make a mandatory ‘upgrade’ to New Blogger and it has given me nothing but headaches - and really bad looking formats! So please know this is NOT how I have tried to make my blog look. I do appreciate you sticking with me, crazy fonts and sizes and all.


“ Joy does not simply happen to us.

We have to choose joy and keep choosing it

Every day.”

-Henri Nouwen

Shades of Grey, Pinterest 

Many times what gives us joy is as simple as seeing something silly and fun

and recognizing the humor around it.

Bright Star Kids, Pinterest

No words needed !





Sometimes laughter needs a little giggle-push -

We call these ‘memes’.

Janet White posted this on Pinterest

Dump-a-Day.com



Soooo, have you chuckled yet?
Made a little snorty noise?

I bet you feel better already!



I hope you are able to look around in the next few days.

Find a little humor in everyday things.

Tell a joke to someone.

Let someone tell you a joke- (8 yr olds are great at this!)

Life really will start to look better!

Share the fun! 
I would love to post your funny jokes and silly photos!



Found on Pinterest

One of my favorite photos, found on Pinterest


Stay healthy.
Be considerate
And remember to laugh, everyday!


‘Til next time,
inkspired



Truth, usually discovered before coffee or 10 am:
When getting dressed for the day, 
sit down when trying to put your pants on. 
Remember: only one leg fits one pant leg...
If you are sitting it isn’t so far when you fall down.
 ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment