Friday, October 2, 2020

International vintage paper dolls

Welcome

 All kaleidoscopes by inkspired and KaleidoCam 

I would love to share with you today a few vintage paper dolls.

They all are one page dolls,

which means doll and costume(s) are on one page

instead of several.

The paper dolls featured represent countries where I have readers!

Let’s start with Japan -

The above doll is part of a series that were printed in

the Boston Sunday Globe, around 1909.

The artist is J.V. Sloan.

Thanks for your interest in my blogs, Japanese readers!

MuralsWallpaper, Pinterest

Next I have another Dolly Dingle international paper doll.

You can read more about Dolly in my past blog

“It’s a small world after all”


In the Land of Cherry Blossoms, Dolly Dingle paper doll


My readers from Italy have supported me

from my first blogs several years ago.



 Next up -

Switzerland!



Here are 2 paperdolls representing traditional 
costumes from Germany -



A big hello to my Russian supporters:



I hope you have enjoyed this little trip 
around the world with vintage paper dolls.

If you choose to print them for playtime,
glue them onto a piece of thin cardboard
(Think cereal boxes)
and cut out to increase their lives!

Another Dutch paper doll to add to the previous ones.
 
I love paper dolls,
and international costumes,
and vintage styles.
I’m so happy to share these with you!

‘Til next time,
inkspired


* I apologize for the various text sizing.
Still trying to work with the new Blogger format.
Sometimes I win,
sometimes Blogger wins.
😖

No comments:

Post a Comment