Friday, October 25, 2019

Time to refresh and renew

Hello my friends

I have decided to attempt to reactivate my blog. I’ve been too long away.

So long in fact that I am once again like a Baby Blogger!

Stay with me as I have so much to share, and as I learn the fine nuances of Blogger Life.

A Harvest Kaleidoscope 

Something I have enjoyed so much lately is creating kaleidoscopes
with my camera!
I use an app called KaleidoCam.
I am totally addicted to it.

Spidery Webs Kaleidoscope 

Here everyone is gearing up for Halloween or All Hallow’s Eve.
In our neighborhood I see orange lights, huge blow-up witches, lots of pumpkins, both real and fake, hanging cobwebs of the cotton/poly variety, and plenty of Jack-o-lanterns.
Don’t forget the corn stalks, a few bales of hay and fake black cats!


🎃

I will practice some more on posting things tomorrow.
Consider yourselves as my guinea pigs!

Ink spots just for you,
inkspired




No comments:

Post a Comment