Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Zentangle your way into Relaxation!

Welcome!

Kaleidoscope by inkspired 

I am currently taking some classes 
at the local Senior Center.
I love to learn new things,
especially History and Art.
Okay, and a few more!
🤓

I just had a Zentangle class today.
Haven’t done those in awhile,
And am reminded how fun they are!
Here is a recent Zentangle:




This one is older:
Part of a series of shoe Zentangles I did 

Here are 2 that I have scanned,
resized and printed,
then made into greeting cards:




I also like to use photo type apps and play around
with color, ‘paint’ styles and more.
Here are a few samples:











I have a couple more shoe Zentangles.
Looking at these makes me want to do more!


Kaleidoscope by inkspired

I would encourage each of you to try it out.
Zentangle doodles are very relaxing to do,
lowers blood pressure, eliminates stress
and uses a part of your brain that you may not 
use very often.


 Come ride with me on my magic carpet...
An inkspired original Zentangle
Printed and made into a greeting card 

Funny,
this is not where I planned my blog to go today!
But sometimes
you just have to go with the flow.
😆

Share your Zentangle doodles with me!
If it’s ok, I am happy to post yours in a future blog!
I love to see what other people create.

That’s it for today!

‘Til next time,
inkspired

No comments:

Post a Comment