Thursday, January 2, 2020

Welcome 2020

Welcome, 2020!

My hope and wish 
is that our world will be more in harmony;
respecting each other with compassion,
patience and tolerance.
I hope and wish
we will all learn to care for the animals 
on this mutual home, earth;
and that we understand more fully
that ALL life is precious.
Amen

Kaleidoscope by inkspired



Christmas paper stars created by inkspired and her Cricut machine



Kaleidoscope by inkspired 



I found this meme on Pinterest with no credits attached.

Kaleidoscope by inkspired


Hopefully Tim McGraw did say this.
You never know with memes.
Either way, it something we should all keep in our hearts.

We cannot see into the hearts of others,
But we CAN see their actions,
and hear their words.
❤️
For me, I also form opinions about people
after I see them interact with animals, or talk about them.
Yes, even birds, butterflies and bees!
(not so keen about spiders, snakes and such!)
😳

 Credit to Spiritual Asylum; Pinterest

I don’t want to appear ‘preachy’.
Just sharing a few of my convictions with you,
and hopefully
encourage you to think!
For yourself!
Not just follow the crowd,
Or
let someone else do your thinking for you!


Found on Pinterest!

I like that!
‘You are NOT your mistakes!’

I would add:
It’s not carved in stone, you know?
😘

On those notes I think I will close for today.

Drop me a note!
Tell me about your dreams for 2020.
Any big plans for change?
What about those little plans?

I LOVE to hear from my readers.

‘Til next time,
inkspired

Kaleidoscope by inkspired, taken from a completed jigsaw puzzle


Truth (usually experienced before am coffee)

It is not advisable to go out on your front porch
until you have looked to see if you are still
wearing pajamas.
The neighbors don’t like.
The UPS driver doesn’t like it.
The FedEx driver doesn’t like it either.
And your kid is really embarrassed...
🧐


No comments:

Post a Comment