Monday, February 11, 2013

Have a Heart

c.1899
courtesy of Indiana Music Library
web site is to the right of this blog

Today's theme is 

HEARTS

c.1909

Just a reminder, whenever I show
Vintage Song Sheet Covers
I put below this:
c. year

What does it mean?
It means that the song was published in the year noted.
I put 'c.' to represent 'copyright'.


c.1918



"The Dawn of Our Love was when I met you , Dear;
All the world seemed so different to me,
Like the sun light above, Warmer then grew My Love
And I thought you spoke Truthfully;
But your cold-hardened heart was False from the start
And although you have proven Untrue
When shadows are falling, my poor heart is calling
Calling, Sweetheart, For You"

Don't forget that not only do the Vintage Song Sheets have fantastic graphics,
there are also some wonderful poems and lyrics!
If you go to the Music Library site,
type in the name of the song,
you can usually then see each page of the music,
and print it out for you to sing!
Or just enjoy the wonderful vintage sentiments...

c.1922



www.vintageholidaycrafts.com



"The Light Heart Lives Long."

- Irish Proverb

www.maxandolivia.etsy.com



A Joan Walsh Anglund movable paper doll
found on flickr

"Dancing with the feet is one thing,
but
dancing with the heart is another."

- Anonymous

courtesy of the Denver Zoo, free printables


ceramic yarn holder, www.blueroompottery.etsy.com


hand made sucker Valentines idea

I'm sorry, I don't know where this is from.


www.amorevivo.etsy.com



'Judge not by the eye,
but by the heart."

- Cheyenne proverb



Valentine fabric wreath
unknown crafter


paper heart garland, www.TatianasTienda.etsy.com


an iris folding pattern by Valita Reynolds
she is a super iris folder!


"Wherever you go,
go with all your heart."

- Confucius


www.vintageholidaycrafts.com



vintage valentine


peyote bracelet pattern to purchase
www.BeadingWonders.etsy.com


I have had fun today with a blog full of 

Hearts!

tiny crochet hearts
www.FlowersbyIrene.etsy.com




"...for the joyous heart
it is a festival always."

- Proverbs 15:15



Love, in many different languages
If you know where this is from, let me know so I can credit properly!


inkspired
www.inkspired.etsy.com
www.collagepaperpainting.etsy.com
and also on pinterest:
kkloberdans

No comments:

Post a Comment