Friday, January 11, 2013

Peace with delayed Angels

"Peace does not dwell in outward things,
 but in the soul."

 - Fenelon


Well, here we have another day where blogspot won't let me post any pictures, clip art or photographs.
Hoo-rah.
Not.

So, I will continue to explore blogging without all the
'embellishments'!

My friend in Israel sent me the most amazing video,
and I would like to share it with you.
Yes, it is 15 minutes long, but well worth the time.


I met her through conversations on etsy.
We both have shops there.

This is her shop:


and my shop is:


and also


I have been adding new items to my collage paper painting shop -
check it out!!

:0)

Spread some peace today,
and then write and let me know how you did it.
My comments section is super easy to add a comment to.
Really!

Here is another YouTube I liked -
it is of Maddy Curtis, singing for the Haiti Benefit of 2010:


Enjoy!
:0)
inkspired

No comments:

Post a Comment