Friday, June 19, 2020

Tea Party with WOES


Welcome
Teacups, private collection

‘It’s always time for tea.’

- anonymous 


Watercolor by Judith Stein


I am in love with the teacup.
Each cup has its’ own personality.
I find the older the teacup,
the more it has to say.

Well,
Blogger.com is at it again.
Absolutely will not let me post any photos,
Unless
they are all bunched up at the top.
I am tired.
Stressed.
I wanted to share a nice blog about teacups
And edible flowers
And recipes
And a pretty dress or two.
I have sent requests in for help.
Nothing.
Searched the internet for answers.
Nothing.
I need to go have a cup of tea,
And Relax.
Ponder.
Maybe read a book.

Thanks for checking in.
Please do check back later.
Someone must know what’s going on 
And fix it.

‘Til next time
(Hopefully sooner than later),
inkspired

No comments:

Post a Comment