Saturday, June 20, 2020

Life’s Joys

Welcome!
All kaleidoscopes by inkspired 



What a beautiful day today has been!



Sitting in the sun with a light breeze,
chatting with friends
and petting a dog head...
...makes me very happy!

What makes you happy?



Beading also makes me happy.
There’s something very addictive about running 
my hand through a pile of beads...
...picking out the beads I will use
in my next project.



What projects are you working on?

To relax, have a little laugh and unwind...
...I watch (mostly Korean) dramadys.
What is a dramady?
It is a combination drama + comedy!
Perhaps it is written ‘dramedy’ instead?


This Korean ‘dramedy’ was a fun one!

What do you do to relax,
laugh a little and unwind?


There are so many things that I enjoy:

Drawing Zentangles,
Writing a blog,
Painting with watercolors or acrylics,
Cutting out paper,
Making paper collages from junk mail,
Paper dolls,
My dog Riva,
Creating cards and card backgrounds,
Baking (especially muffins!),
Playing piano,
Jigsaw puzzles,
Watching Korean dramedies,
Fairies and Mermaids,
Vintage art,
Vintage fashions...

Oh the list goes on and on!




Why not make a list of things you love to do
Or that make you feel happy
and place it on your bathroom mirror?

Every morning choose at least one item 
and do it!


A paper cutting I finished a long time ago,
and then I played with my photo apps!

My wish for you is that you find some time
to enjoy life...every day.


‘Til next time,
inkspired

Truth, usually experienced before 10am or coffee-
“When squeezing a bottle of glue or ink, or?
it is always a very good idea 
to take the lid off first.”


No comments:

Post a Comment