Sunday, June 14, 2020

Here a whine, there a whine, blogging woes

Well, feeling not so welcome.

I have been trying to write a new post for several days.
Blogger is switching over to a ‘new & improved’ version.
The version I have always used, and am using now
is called ‘legacy’.

Why do you care?
I cannot get the new version to even start.

No text size options, no color of text
And it won’t let me center the text.
Gahhhh....
Oh, there are the buttons to do those things.
I set it just so.
Go to type the first letter and POOF!
It all reverts to small text size in black, left margin only.
I have tried adding spaces and starting again
No Go.

In my frustration I suppose I am being cathartic 
in whining like this. 
If I just wanted to talk the new version might be ok.
BUT
I have always shared photos and tutorials and illustrations.
Those are a big part of my blogging.

If I can’t do that,
why am I blogging?

I will work on my patience.
I will read more useless ‘help’ threads
that use language I don’t have a clue what is meant.
Perhaps I might even get a real blog out,
who knows?
Anything can happen, right?

Thanks for lending an ear.
‘Til next time,
Inkspired

No comments:

Post a Comment