Thursday, April 2, 2020

Dream a little dream

Welcome!

All kaleidoscopes are original by inkspired and KaleidoCam 



‘You cannot get through a single day
without having an impact on 
the world around you.
What you do makes a difference,
and you have to decide
what kind of difference
you want to make.’
- Jane Goodall



One of my favorite quotes by Walt Disney is:

One of Disney’s Castles



An original inkspired Collage Paper Painting.
All recycled paper, junk mail, catalogs+ were used in the creation.


Today I find it easy to dream,
and be cozy by the fire.

Hadley Court Interior Design blog

Not so easy to get up and actually get something done.
Unless it is to make a nice cup of tea...
But that is not acting upon my dreams, is it?

Writing a blog was my dream for several years,
and it still is!
I so enjoy sharing beautiful things,
places I want to visit and places I’ve been.
Finding fun little facts and 
learning more about our world; 
discovering new foods and recipes,
and marveling at fashions both traditional and modern - 
these are all so very satisfying.
Okay, and crafts.
Lots of crafts!

 But what makes it all come together?


You!
You make this all fun!
While most of you choose to not leave me comments,
just the sheer number of people who
visit is very humbling.
Incredible!
Amazing!

And the countries where you live.
Wow.

Australia
Brazil
Canada
Denmark
France
Germany
India
Japan
Netherlands
Peru
Poland
Romania
Russia
Spain
Switzerland
Turkey
Turkmenistan
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates 
United Kingdom
United States of America
Vietnam


To think, that was just some from yesterday!
Every day has new countries that visit.
Truly, the internet is an amazing invention.

Paper tealight village created by inkspired


I guess what I’m trying to say is
Thank you.

This is not what I thought my blog would be about today.
It just sort of wanted to be said.
I hope I continue to keep my heart open -
To share the things
that just need to be said.

Have a good day.
A really good day.


If you would like to leave a comment sometime,
you need to scroll to the bottom of the post.
There is a button that says
‘Leave comment’
Then just follow the directions.
My insecurities are anxiously awaiting,

(Unless you are selling something that is!)

‘Til next time,
inkspired 


Truth - usually experienced before 10am or cafe’:
Getting dressed can be quite challenging before coffee.
Some truths: 
Sit down when attempting to put on pants.
The loud crashing sounds disturb the dog’s sleep.

Look for labels in your shirt.
These generally go in the back,
thus saving you numerous attempts to put it on correctly.

Find the heel to your sock before putting on your foot.
Twisting socks on a foot can be quite frustrating,
and the heel really does need to go in back.
On your heel.


No comments:

Post a Comment