Friday, June 30, 2017

Dog Days of summer

Is it hot enough for you?

My personal heat index is rising as I try to figure out how to change blog font, text, page placement and color!!!
I change it but as soon as I type a lettter, it reverts. Grrrrrr.....

...and they said write a blog! It will be fun! Relaxing! A creative outlet!
Well, I AM feeling a bit creative...on how to scream in text!

Bear with me, I'll be fine. I am also using an IPad for the first time to blog, so perhaps that is contributing to the bugs.

We have been so enjoying the seasonal blueberries this time of year. We are trying to increase our intake of fruits and veggies. You know, that being healthy thing! I would prefer to go meatless, simply because I think it is healthier. I don't eat pork or turkey. Beef would be my next choice, but that is very hard to give up! Fish is a keeper I think.

What are you doing to try and be healthier? Drop me a line.


Here is an iris folding pattern for a strawberry.
You can find tutorials and more patterns in my past blogs.
Enjoy!
'til next time,
inkspired

No comments:

Post a Comment