Thursday, February 28, 2013

Little Green Men skipping through my dreams

Little Green Men,
skipping through  my dreams...

vintage lapel pin www.CathysTrinkets.etsy.com

I see them here,
I see them there -
I see them now, everywhere!

Little Green Men, skipping and hopping,
puffing and laughing
and dancing an Irish jig!

www.DayJahView.etsy.com


needle-felted leprechaun with pot o' gold
www.GoodNaturedByDani.etsy.com

Some have funny hats, with buckles....

newborn hat, www.MySweetPeaProps.etsy.com


www.BrickYourNeck.etsy.com

vintage song sheet cover, courtesy Indiana Music Library, address to the right

safety pin pattern for a leprechaun and his hat

and some don't...

'Uncle Bo' hand painted gnome rock
www.inkspired.etsy.com


Ben Franklin in green, www.GravityxDesigns.fineartamerica.com


c.1915

Some are hopping around -

royalty free leprechaun www.dreamstime.com


I've been told they're dancing a jig!

c.1904

vintage graphics

An Irish Pet Bandana! www.Pugs2Persians.etsy.com

vintage cookie cutters www.ThreeOldKeys.etsy.com


I've been told that if I follow one,
I may find a pot of gold!

www.Cuterie.etsy.com


www.MyVintageKit.etsy.com


If I can't find a little green man,
(they're slippery little fellows)
I've been told I can follow a rainbow
to the end
and there will be a pot 'o gold!

vintage charm www.VintageDesignsByLd.etsy.com

www.primitivepincushion.etsy.com

Of course, you will have to outsmart him
to get any gold!
They're very protective...

vintage Leprechaun www.randrade.etsy.com


vintage Schmidt music box www.SweetDreamsandRoses.etsy.com


But on the whole,
they do seem to be jolly little green men!

vintage postcard www.primitivepincushion.etsy.com

So, if you see one,
would you please tell him
to get out of my dreams!!!

having way too much fun with little green men and shamrocks,

inkspired
www.inkspired.etsy.com
www.collagepaperpainting.etsy.com
and also on pinterest:
kkloberdans

Seamus the Leprechaun by Boggle Boy
www.samhainlanovela.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment