Thursday, January 26, 2012

More Cinderella Glamour

"I'm having a wicked shoe craving."

- Buffy, The Vampire Slayer TV show


cinderellas-wish-crystal-glass-and-pearl shoes, $610


c.1949 Disney poster

Next is a wonderful example of iris folding:

by JBkoets

Let's make our own Cinderella Castle over the weekend!
These instructions are not in English, but I bet we can figure them out!





Here is a photo of Cinderella and her Prince Charming on a float, during a wonderful DisneyLand parade:

DisneyLand 2005


"The shoe that fits one person
pinches another;
there is no recipe for living
that fits all cases."
 - Carl Gustav Jung



clear silver & vinyl Kaplan shoes

Still.....there's nothing like dreaming about Cinderella fairy tales!
:0)

Cinderella Castle, Walt Disney World, www.squidoo.com

A scrolly clock in scherensnitte:

by mdereus27


unknown source


A lite-up Princess Cinderella from the Disney store,
that my son gave me many years ago.
Thanks again Peter!


vintage 1980's Dolce lace shoes


a Disney coloring page of Cinderella

and another:

I had a Cinderella coloring book when I was growing up, and boy did I love to color all those gowns!

Here is a nice Fairy Godmother:

unknown source

That's it for today!
and yes.....I have more Cinderella, but for a later date!

recycled junk mail bottlecap magnet by inkspired

inkspired


No comments:

Post a Comment