Thursday, January 19, 2012

A fairy-good day

Welcome!

Welcome to my fairy-good day!

Wakumoto fairie in camera...I don't have any more details. Do you?

Some days just are fairy days.
You just never know when one might pop into your life!


stamped using Rubber Stamp Ave. stamps, 'peacock wing fairy'
artist: Howie Voss

It looks like I'm in a purple mood too!!!
:0)

Guess I will just go with the flow,
following a few fairy wings on my way....

c. 1909 - thanks again to the Indiana University of Music

Here is a fairy bracelet -

'My Garden" bracelet made of seed bead and specialty beads
and woven by inkspired

These pretty fairy cards were posted on one of my yahoo groups. I'm sorry I don't have her name. A very talented artist from Europe.

a vintage fairy riding a dragonfly print


A Barbie Butterfly Princess. I think only the dress/wings are for sale.
You can check it out here:   www.poppyfrocks.etsy.com

Here is a lovely paper doll and dress, by
Liana's paper dolls of course!

(Be sure to check out her website - it is fantastic)



paper dolls and costumes by Liana

a little coloring page for you to use,
and discover all the shades of purple!


Can you tell me what kind of flower she is enjoying?


another RubberStampAve fairy stamp, artist Howie Voss

Kathy has a whole series of these wonderful silhouette fairy stamps.
I have 1, but am determined to purchase all of them
sometime.
Perhaps when the money fairy finally finds my home...
or the Great Rubber Stamp Fairy feels generous...

tee hee


where you'll get a whole new world - Disney

Well, it's that time where I need to review my must-do list
and perhaps even get something done on it!

Have a super fairy-good day!

inkspired

under construction

No comments:

Post a Comment