Thursday, July 21, 2011

Great FREE craft site

Hi!

personalized hangings and more

Having a really tired day.
I got up early to go meet a friend for breakfast.
Before 10am.
I usually don't speak to anyone, much less be dressed
and ready to go anywhere
Before 10am.
yawn.
Then when we were saying goodby,
I was getting into the trusty red van when
ooww!
something poinged in my back, and now I hurt.
ouch.
It's hot again today, but not nearly as hot
as elsewhere in the states.
I shouldn't complain.
It's hot.



Today I am going to be brief
(is that possible for me?)
and just share some cool things
and a website where you can find tons
of free craft patterns.


soda can purse with ultra suede lining

travel house pocket with peeps



dragonfly doll from a wooden spoon


spoon herb garden markers


vintage suitcase redone to a picnic getaway

The following website has tons of free craft pages.


You can easily spend an hour or two just grazing.
Here are some samples of what she offers.
It is a very random, very small sample!

Terra Cotta Birdbath
Handmade Mulberry paper Card
Milkweed Pod Poinsettia Ornaments
Easy Potpourri Pie
Round Crochet Rag Rug
How to Air-Dry Flowers
Decoupage Plant Markers
Make candles from Old Crayons
Girls Journal
Unique Gift Wrapping Ideas
Coffee Can Container Gardne
Homemade Beaded Candles
Homemade Scented Bath Salts
Flavored Vinegars and Oils
Beautiful Balloon Wedding Decorations
Soap Crayons....
the list goes on and on and on!

Have fun exploring today!
Better yet, go get a glass of
Celestial Seasonings Tea, cold or hot
and a small bowl of M&Ms.
Or mixed nuts if you can't do that chocolate thing.
sigh.
Relax.
Take 3 Deep Breaths
and go!

see you tomorrow,

inkspired


1 comment:

  1. Thanks you for your kind words.
    I have no idea how to get on Yahoo News!!!
    If you find out, let me know, as perhaps I could do more to get on it!!
    :0)
    good luck -
    inkspired

    ReplyDelete