Sunday, June 5, 2011

It's hard to be green...

Hello!
WaltDisneyWorld toparies

Our front lawn is looking very green right now.
My flower garden has lots of green leaves and shoots.
and I just bought a green and white skirt!
so,
Today is a good day for GREEN!

vegetable garden bounty

What's wrong with this picture?


a green and yellow hand beaded bracelet,

This doll is from Liana's blog, see side bar.
Paper Doll Boutique:


some fun frog rock painting


poison dart frog....nobody loves me.....


Color me GREEN!!!


How to draw a GREEN frog....


see side bar for website. They have more GREEN frogs!


I bet she'd kiss me if I weren't GREEN....

At last, someone who can truly appreciate my GREEN-ness...


Liana's Green mermaid....




More Green-tastic outfits from Liana.

an Art Deco pattern with GREEN bugs


A beading pattern for little GREEN saguaro cacti.


a little green dress hair clip from starlight0831.etsy


Well, I'm off to watch
The Green Hornet
!!!

inkspired

No comments:

Post a Comment