"Rainy days and Mondays always get me down...."
I adore Karen Carpenter's voice. Such a tragedy when she died so young.
Her brother was a fantastic musician, but really haven't heard anything about him much since shortly after Karen died.
It's 11 am, and the temp is 39 degrees!
Any who how, I thought we would get into some cool rain things!
This little duck is a pattern for SAFETY PIN pins!
I learned how to do this many years ago, teaching myself from a book.
This is a link for one safety pin jewelry book; it is out of print:
- A safety pin that is 7/8 of an inch long will hold 8 seed beads.
- A safety pin that is 1 1/16 inches long will hold 10 seed beads.
- A safety pin that is more than 1 1/16 inches long is usually too wide to hold seed beads.
- A safety pin that is 1 1/2 inches long will hold up to 10 beaded safety pins.
- A safety pin that is 1 3/4 inches long will hold up to 12 beaded safety pins.
- A safety pin that is 2 inches long will hold up to 14 beaded safety pins.
We can use all the moisture to take us through until next fall.
AND, I love walking in the rain!
Leather shoes. Wet. Dark place. Not good. Mom yelling.